please make note of very important pieces of information regarding 2017 season:
Sending a check for payment for Nor Cal - NV events for Rudy Rodriguez / Ed Feldman events
Send to All World Sports 1079 Sunrise Ave Suite B-330 Roseville,CA 95661
Make payable to All World Sports and make sure you send note with payment with team name / age and location and date of the event you are paying for.
- All Teams "must" be registered for the 2017 season.
- All teams must have valid team insurance. Prior to every tournament there is a check in and each team must show certificate of valid insurance. An organization with multiple teams must have a separate certificate for each team.
- Make sure you have your team(s) is entered in the correct age group(s) for 2017 events. All players aged up as of August 1.Don't get shut out because you entered incorrectly.
- Coaches are responsible for reading and understanding Rules page, including but not limited to withdrawal procedure. Please read our Rules page and contact us if you have any questions. We are here to serve you.
- Game time requests are to be directed to the listed Tournament Director on the Sunday evening or Monday morning before the tournament weekend by email and will be given every effort to accommodate.
- Rain Outs – credits and refunds are outlined on our rules page. Please be familiar with rules page.
- No Metal Cleats on our portable mounds
- All teams must have on-line roster with emails for all players and coaches
Thank you all, and we look forward to a terrific continued 2017 season!
The All World Staff