please make note of very important pieces of information regarding 2017 season:
Sending a check for payment for Nor Cal - NV events for Rudy Rodriguez / Ed Feldman events
Send to All World Sports 1079 Sunrise Ave Suite B-330 Roseville,CA 95661
Make payable to All World Sports and make sure you send note with payment with team name / age and location and date of the event you are paying for.
- All Teams "must" be registered for the 2018 season.
- All teams must have valid team insurance. Prior to every tournament there is a check in and each team must show certificate of valid insurance. An organization with multiple teams must have a separate certificate for each team.
- Make sure you have your team(s) is entered in the correct age group(s) for 2017 events. All players aged up as of August 1.Don't get shut out because you entered incorrectly.
- Coaches are responsible for reading and understanding Rules page, including but not limited to withdrawal procedure. Please read our Rules page and contact us if you have any questions. We are here to serve you.
- Game time requests are to be directed to the listed Tournament Director on the Sunday evening or Monday morning before the tournament weekend by email and will be given every effort to accommodate.
- Rain Outs – credits and refunds are outlined on our rules page. Please be familiar with rules page.
- No Metal Cleats on our portable mounds
- All teams must have on-line roster with emails for all players and coaches
Thank you all, and we look forward to a terrific continued 2017 season!
The All World Staff
ALL WORLD SPORTS PARTNERSHIP WITH AAU. DON'T INSURE WITH ANYONE ELSE!!!
BENEFITS OF AAU
- National Championships / End of Year Event
- Opportunity for AAU teams participating in your event to advance to win an National Championship including AAU Grand Nationals held at world-renown ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Orlando, FL or MLB spring training facilities in Florida, Junior Olympics, Winter Nationals in Las Vegas, as well as many other incredible National AAU events throughout the country.
- Insurance. Coverage from a multi‐million dollar insurance program
- Up to $10 million general liability (not 1 or 2 million like other orgs)
- Up to $50,000 sport accident
- Third Party Insurance Certificates for up to 200 facilities for a low fee
- Practice Insurance – Free
- AAU insurance pay any deductible costs in a claim (after the initial $300).
- Extended Benefit Insurance Coverage
- Ability to still be covered by AAU insurance even when you play in non-AAU events
- 501 c3 Exempt.
- Level 3 AAU Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations providing you with ability to obtain discounts on field rentals in some areas
- Background Screening of all AAU Non-Athletes (Coaches) and tournament officials
- Fundraising. Numerous fundraising programs available for your club
- Partner Benefits
- FREE coaches’ education for all AAU non-athletes (coaches) through a program administered by the Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) via their Double-Goal Coach online courses: http://www.aausports.org/Resource-Articles/ArtMID/1403/ArticleID/665
- $20 off a purchase of $100 at Eastbay.com with AAU membership
- Founded in 1888
- Nationally recognized non-profit organization with low membership and competition fees
- Association with AAU’s illustrious alumni.
- Many of the most successful athletes in the world competed in AAU events as a youth athlete. Along with James, Johnson and Spitz, other notable athletes who participated in AAU include seven-time MLB All-Star David Wright; 2015 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner; three-time NBA Finals MVP Shaquille O’Neal; 2012 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Robert Griffin III; and the celebrated professional boxer Muhammad Ali.
- Powerful players Registration:
- Players/teams who register with AAU baseball through All World Sports can play AAU events in other sports with the same membership card.