- 2017 Must Read Information
2017 Must Read Information
please make note of very important pieces of information regarding 2017 season:
- All Teams "must" be registered for the 2017 season.
- All teams must have valid team insurance per team not organnization. Prior to every tournament there is a check in and each team must show certificate of valid insurance. An organization with multiple teams must have a separate certificate for each team.
- Make sure you have your team(s) is entered in the correct age group(s) for 2017 events. All players aged up as of August 1.Don't get shut out because you entered incorrectly.
- Coaches are responsible for reading and understanding Rules page, including but not limited to withdrawal procedure. Please read our Rules page and contact us if you have any questions. We are here to serve you.
- Game time requests are to be directed to the listed Tournament Director on the Sunday evening or Monday morning before the tournament weekend by email and will be given every effort to accommodate.
- Rain Outs – credits and refunds are outlined on our rules page. Please be familiar with rules page.
- No Metal Cleats on our portable mounds
- All teams must have on-line roster with emails for all players and coaches
- Only on field manager can talk with TD or umpires with any sort of dispute!
- Check rules link under the info tab for updated rules!
Thank you all, and we look forward to a terrific continued 2017 season!
The All World Staff